As a community of God’s people, we educate our children to glorify Him in every aspect of life.
In obedience, our purpose is to glorify God by providing a learning environment for children of parents who believe the Biblical directive that they are responsible for providing a Christ-Centred education. The children are taught about His world, exercising stewardship in that world, and working to restore the Kingdom of God. In all these things, we are guided by the word of God – the Bible; the Word made flesh – Jesus Christ; and God with us – the Holy Spirit.
As a community entrusted with the care of God’s children, Brantford Christian School endeavours to guide these children to commit themselves: Academically, Spiritually, Emotionally, Socially and Physically; to responsible service to the LORD in every area of life.
“Building Christian Students”Our motto
- At Brantford Christian School, the teachers share of their personal faith in Jesus and continually encourage children to give their heart to the Lord.
- Brantford Christian School provides a safe, caring, and disciplined environment recognizing the variant needs of all God’s children.
- Brantford Christian School aims to unwrap and develop the unique gifts of each student encouraging him/her to use those gifts to glorify God and serve others.
- Brantford Christian School fosters strong stewardly commitments of respect for self, others and God’s creation.
- Brantford Christian School strives to provide an interactive learning environment in which students and teachers can explore and evaluate all of life under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.
- Brantford Christian School encourages students to stand in awe of God and respond wholeheartedly to their Maker.